How it Works!
Is your pet 100% part of the family? Do you know that dog or cat lover and you're a bit stuck on what to buy for them?
A Pet Portrait makes for a very personal and special gift which comes straight from the giver's heart.
Here at Blue Badger Studio I specialize in ink paintings which is the perfect medium to capture movement, expression and fine detail. I am passionate about getting the personality of your pet on paper and immortalizing your pooch through ink!
To see a portfolio of my portrait work please visit Instagram. Or scroll down to the bottom of my homepage.
What do you get? When you commission an Portrait you get an original ink painting (waterproof, light-fast and permanent) on beautiful textured quality paper.
What are the options?
A4 (21.0 x 29.7 cm)
Colour Ink €150
Black and White Ink €110
A3 (29.7 x 42.0 cm)
Colour Ink €250
Black and White Ink €210
(All prices include postage)
How does it work?
To order a portrait please complete these simple steps:
1. Check and read my photo guidelines carefully and make sure you have a suitable photo.
(If you're not sure or can't decide, that's no problem! Just drop me a quick email through my contact from in the menu and I'll get back to you as soon as possible to help.)
2. Please email your preferred Portrait Style and Size to email@example.com along with your Details (Full Name, Shipping Address and Mobile no.). I will confirm with you that I have this info so don't worry if you forget something... this point is also a good time for any special requests, if you have any!
3. To secure your portrait booking I will ask for a non-refundable booking deposit of 50%, to be sent through bank transfer with your name as reference on the transaction. I will provide bank details by email.
4. Once that's confirmed I will get cracking. So you can rest easy knowing everything is being taken care of :-)
5. Portraits will generally take maximum 3 weeks from ordering day to completion. If it is going to take longer I will contact you ASAP to let you know.
6. When the painting is completed I will email you a photo of the finished piece for you to approve.
7. Once approved by you, I will ask you for the rest of the payment; once that comes through I will post ASAP via registered post with a tracking number.
T's and C's:
Processing and painting time: 2-4 weeks
Before I post the custom piece I send a photo of the finished piece so you have a chance to make changes or give your approval. This is a very important part of the process because it ensures 100% customer satisfaction!
At Blue Badger Studio I always keep the communication lines open to look after my customers and make you feel warmly appreciated because your happiness is very important to me! So do not be shy, just get in touch with any questions you may have.
Unfortunately I can not give a refund once the portrait is completed but I will start again if the portrait is not to your satisfaction, this is rare but I want my customers to be completely satisfied with my service. I will also refund if there has been a misunderstanding, I am reasonable ;-)!